Duties and Responsibilities:
- To have previous experience in Hospital coordination and project.
- To monitor the activities, schedule daily, review the availability material related finishing as per contract.
- To provide look ahead planning for finishing activities.
- To monitor the architectural finishing, should have knowledge of all materials to be used and sequence of work.
- Flexibility to coordinate with all team members and propose solutions.
- High experience to notify the team about discrepancies on site if any.
- Able to propose solution for clashes.
- Know to calculate and to prevent the thickness of material to be used versus the center lines.
Qualification / Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural /Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Diploma with extensive construction experience as Site Architect in Health-care projects will be an added advantage.
- Expert in AutoCAD works.
- Over 10 years’ experience as Site Architect in construction projects.
- Experience in supervision of Fit Out works is preferred
- Experience in the implementation of industry best practices and systems (Saudi building codes), processes and standards related to construction industry.
- Good communication skills in English and Arabic.