Carries out Internal Medicine Health Care in AAH provides full range, privileged, Diagnostic preventive and curative duties of the specialty. Shares workload with other physicians of the unit.
- Provides diagnosis and treatment to AAH patients, on outpatients and as privileged, Inpatient basis including CCU and ICU for cross referrals.
- Covers the emergency service in rotation with other physicians, responds promptly to calls for consultation when on-call.
- Caries out formal and informal consultation requests from the unit physicians and other services.
- Consults with other physicians on complicated and high-risk cases.
- Accepts participation in committee and other assignments requested by Unit Head, Chief of Service or Medical Director.
- Co-operates with CQI activities.
- Complies with AAH policies and special attention to Medical Record Documentation O.M. policy.
- Participates in rounds, in-service training, units meeting and CME activities.
- Maintains professionalism, medical ethics, sense of responsibility and cost effective practice.
- Abides by AAH-By-laws, MOH regulations and accountable to Head of Internal Medicine unit.
- Graduates of Approved Medical School.
- 5 years postgraduate experience, including 3 years full time Residency training leading to possession of qualified certification in the Internal Medicine specialty from recognized center.
- Eligibility to obtain M.O.H. license as consultant/Specialist in Internal Medicine Field.
- Subspecialty and special skill of Internal Medicine related procedures are desirable.