Manages the day-to-day operations and helps to create a more productive work environment, while ensuring the team gets the support they need. The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented individual who is able to coordinate multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Confer with engineers and technicians to assure smooth operation.
- Coordinate maintenance activities.
- Familiar with CMMS (Computerized Management Maintenance System).
- Continually strives to improve activities program.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly report to Department Director.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from recognized University/College.
- 5+ years’ experience in the same capacity.
- Experience in Healthcare is an advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Ability to use computers effectively.