The candidate must hold Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and should have good knowledge with min. 5 years’ experience in all Electrical hospital-related maintenance services and have the liability, ability and capability to do the following points.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and assist in minimizing the downtime and loss of productivity.
- Planning in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Carry out Preventive Maintenance activities as per schedule along with vendor equipment’s which are under Annual Maintenance contract, capture any abnormalities & ensure its closure along with vendor.
- Perform detailed Root cause analysis of breakdown and equipment failures and assist Supervisor & technician to maintain optimum performance.
- Excellent knowledge to Operate and maintain the LV/MV Switchgears, RMU’s, Transformers, Generators, Master Panels, DP’s, MCC’s, Electrical Motors, VFD’s, UPS System, Fire Alarm system, Low current system etc.
- Daily monitoring and recording the Operational load from Metering devices, reporting to Superiors about the Power consumption.
- Experience with installation and troubleshooting of electrical equipment such as low/medium/high voltage switchgear, transformers, motors, and distribution systems.
- Knowledge in Preparing/modifying the Electrical drawings, Cable sizing calculation, SLD, sizing breakers, etc.
- Maintain the critical spare part list for each equipment, arranging quote, raising PR in discussion with Manager & follow up until deliver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- English Proficient (Written & Verbal)