Candidate must have electrical engineering diploma with minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical maintenance of hospitals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and operate power room (Switchgears, transformers, RMU’s, and distribution panel)
- Electrical troubleshooting, installation & repairing of electric wiring, panel board assembly and control panel.
- New electrical wiring & installation, panel board assembly.
- Monitor the stock level of important spares.
- Preform some electro mechanical works as per instruction
- Preform preventive maintenance of electrical panel (LPP, PP, DB’s & MDP’s and control panel) as per CMMS intervals and time.
- Understand and actively participating in environmental, health, and safety responsibilities by following, procedures, training, and team member involvement activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- English Proficient (Written & Verbal)