Specialization: Pediatric Surgery Consultant
Years of Experience: 16
Academic Qualification, Certifications and Membership:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Pediatric Surgery
- Saudi Board in Pediatric Surgery
- French Board in Pediatric Surgery
- Fellowship of the University of La Paz - Madrid, Spain
- Member of the Saudi Pediatric Surgery Club
- Member of the French Pediatric Surgery Association
Scope of Service
- Diagnosis of the structural or functional anomalies such as birth defects, congenital anomalies or congenital malformations such as tongue-tie release and correction of extra fingers that develop prenatally and may be identified before or at birth, or later in life
- Repair of inguinal and umbilical hernias in children and all types of hernias for all ages.
- Correction of congenital defects in newborns (congenital diaphragmatic hernia, intestinal obstruction, anal malformations, volvulus, all esophageal and swallowing problems).
- Performing surgical operations for the excision of tumors and masses on the skin and body surface and diagnostic sampling
- Repair of congenital and acquired anal fissures
- Performing operations for children with Hirschsprung's disease and intestinal motility disorder.