Specialization: Bariatric Surgery Consultant
Years of Experience: 12
Academic Qualification, Certifications and Membership:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Medicine and Surgery.
- Saudi Board in General Surgery.
- Clinical Fellowship in Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery.
- Board Member of the Saudi Arabian Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Official Member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
Scope of Service:
- Weight loss procedures of biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch (BPD/DS)
- Bariatric Surgery including gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy and gastric band
- Hiatal and paraoesophageal hernia repair with and without mesh
- Swallowable Gastric Pill Balloon as a non-surgical and non-evasive method used in the treatment of obesity
- Laparoscopic BariClip gastroplasty (LBCG)
- Conversion of Gastric Banding to Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, Sleeve or One Anastomosis Gastric Bypass
- Conversion of Vertical Banded Gastroplasty to Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, Sleeve or One Anastomosis Gastric Bypass
- Conversion of Sleeve Gastrectomy to One Anastomosis Duodeno-Ileal Bypass
- Conversion of One Anastomosis Gastric Bypass to Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Conversion of One Anastomosis Gastric Bypass or Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass to Sleeve