Specialization: Vascular and Bariatric Surgery Consultant
Years of Experience: 25
Academic Qualification, Certifications and Membership:
- American Board of Surgery
- Canadian Board of Surgery
- Canadian Board of Vascular Surgery
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – United Kingdom
- Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Recognized for his experience in the specialization of surgery extending for more than 25 years
Scope of Service:
- Performing surgical operations for the removal of varicose veins to relieve symptoms and prevent complications.
- Conducting open surgeries and minimally invasive procedures that treat a range of blood vessels’ diseases.
- Intragastric balloon insertion for weight reduction
- Weight loss medications to reduce weight in suitable patients
- Cholecystectomy laparoscopic in single incision
- Laparoscopic procedures of bowel diseases including colorectal.
- Repairing hernias in the abdominal wall.
- Weight loss bariatric surgery for the treatment of obesity; whether gastric sleeve or gastric bypass.
- Treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease through surgical laparoscopic procedures.