In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a type of medical treatment option for couples who are experiencing infertility, and since the desire to have a child is one of the most wanted desires in human life; we established the IVF Unit at Al Salam Hospital in order to provide counseling regarding different fertility treatments.
The Unit contains an experienced team that consists of a selection of infertility treatment and reproductive assistance experts, specialized doctors, nurses, embryologists and administration staff offering all required services in a warm friendly environment using the latest modern medical methods and techniques to increase the chances of pregnancy.
Our IVF Unit offers a wide range of treatment options for various problems, including for example but not limited to the following:
- Conventional IVF
- DNA fragmentation Test
- Extracorporeal fertilization through ICSI.F.
- Pre-implantation genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Semen Analysis
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI)
- Egg (oocyte) Retrieval
- ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection).
- Embryo transfer
- Embryo, sperm and egg freezing
- Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy (treatment of polyps, fibroids, adhesions, endometriosis….
- Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- Uterine Fibroids
- Male Infertility
- Reproductive Tract Abnormalities - Mullerian Anomalies
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency (POI)
- Fallopian Tube Blockage or Scar Tissue - Tubal Disease
- Unexplained Infertility
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Intracytoplasmic Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Assisted hatching
- Recurrent Implantation Failure