The Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Center at Al Salam Hospital is one of the biggest and most advanced rehabilitation centers in the Eastern Province in KSA. Our mission is to Provide the best quality of care in the field of rehabilitation. We aim to improve quality of life of our patients through pain management and functional restoration.
The center is provided with the most advanced physiotherapy equipment like electrotherapy, therapeutic ultrasounds, Lazer therapy, traction table, shockwave, hydrotherapy etc.
A well experienced team composed of a consultant in physical and Rehabilitation medicine, and physiotherapists experts in their fields, work together to provide a personalized rehabilitation plan within a centered patient care.
We deliver the most trusted and value-based physiotherapy services for the management of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions like sports injury, low back pain, cervicalgia, osteoarthritis, tendinopathy, after stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury etc.
Physiotherapy services include (but are not limited to) outpatient and inpatient services:
- Comprehensive full assessment and management of disabilities and patients’ impairments:
- musculoskeletal disorders
- Sports injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Post-surgical care or fracture
- Mesotherapy for pain management
- Botulinum toxin injection for management of spasticity
- Dry needling
- Manual Therapy techniques - Joint mobilization and soft tissue mobilization techniques
- myofascial release
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Neural mobilization and gliding techniques
- Manual Lymphatic drainage
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation before and after delivery
- Urinary incontinence management