Stemming from our recognition of the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in all countries around the world; the Cardiology and Catheterization Center at Al Salam Hospital is well known in the Eastern Province for providing a full range of cardiovascular services by a highly qualified group of cardiologists.
The Center contains many operating theaters that are supplied with supporting machines and instruments and is staffed by a skillful and experienced doctors and cardiologists who use up to date laboratory and radiological facilities dedicated for the diagnosis and management of various heart diseases.
Our range of services extends to include the following: general cardiovascular diseases; different modalities of cardiac catheterizations and therapeutic interventions; vascular and peripheral diagnostic Angio and interventions; cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries; diagnosis and treating arrhythmia by various means like ablations; and insertion and implantation of temporary or permanent cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Treating both acute and chronic cases of cardiovascular patients
- Exploratory left or right heart catheterization.
- Emergency treatment for heart attacks is available 24/7.
- Implantation of the pacemaker or defibrillator device.
- Providing treatment for both acute and chronic cases of peripheral artery diseases.
- Innovative thrombus aspiration in acute Pulmonary embolism cases
- Follow-up of critical cardiac conditions within the Cardiac Care Unit (CCU)