Our neurosurgeons at the Department of Neurosurgery offer experienced comprehensive neurosurgical care for patients with brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve conditions using various techniques, including minimally invasive and traditional open surgery.
At the Department of Neurosurgery; we work with a multidisciplinary team of neurologists, euro-radiologists(diagnostic and interventional), Skull base ENT surgeons (anterior and lateral), neuro-oncologists, neurophysiologists, physiatrists, and rehabilitation specialists to provide high-quality, patient-centered care for individuals with neurological condition; through staying up to date with the latest developments in neurosurgery research and technology, while combining a sincere interest in the welfare of patients.
Al Salam neurosurgery experts provide personalized care for health issues affecting the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves, for ensuring that all patients receive appropriate diagnostic tests and treatments for all types of conditions, which include:
- Brain tumors and other brain lesions
- Spinal tumors and herniated discs
- Trauma to the brain and spine
- Stroke and cerebrovascular disorders
- Degenerative conditions of the spine such as scoliosis, kyphosis, and spondylolisthesis
- Peripheral nerve disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve entrapment and trigeminal neuralgia
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease and tremors
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders.
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Stereotactic and Functional neurosurgery
- Skull base neurosurgery
- Vascular neurosurgery
- Oncological neurosurgery
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Epilepsy neurosurgery