In a welcoming and inclusive environment for patients of all backgrounds, cultures, and ages, our Department of Neurology offers medical treatment and rehabilitation for all individuals suffering from neurological conditions.
The Department works in partnership and cooperation with the other departments within the hospital, such as neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, neuropsychologists, and neurorehabilitation to provide comprehensive care for patients, in order to ensure that all patients receive the appropriate diagnostic tests along with both invasive and non-invasive treatments.
Our Neurologists hire a variety of techniques while staying up to date with the latest discoveries and advances in neurology research and technology. The Department specialists continuously work to evaluate and improve the quality of care and services provided to our patients
The Department offers specialized, high-quality and patient-centered care for a wide range of diseases and conditions, including for example but not limited to the following:
- Acute stroke with thrombolysis and neurocritical care management.
- Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases
- Botox for spasticity and migraine
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson disease, dystonia and tremors
- Nerve and muscle disorders such as muscle dystrophy, and peripheral neuropathy
- Neuromuscular disorders such as myasthenia gravis
- Headaches and migraine
- Neurodegenerative disorders such as Dementia of Alzheimer disease, Huntington's disease, and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Sleep disorders
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Meningitis and encephalitis and other neuro-infectious disease
- Clinical neurophysiology
- Geriatric neurology
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis and demyelinating diseases
- Neurocritical care