Services provided by our Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics cover a wide range of medical and surgical treatments and full complimentary service through highly trained and experienced physicians supported by highly skilled nursing staff and midwives.
The Department provides gynecological oncology service and advanced hysteroscopic and laparoscopic procedures using the latest treatment approaches backed by the latest discoveries of scientific research.
We aim to make your Life happier by giving hope; thus we established Al-Salam Fertility Clinic for providing optimum treatment of common or complicated cases of infertility through investing in modern technologies to help you grow your family guiding you throughout the process; whereas the clinic deals with the following conditions:
- Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- Uterine Fibroids
- Reproductive Tract Abnormalities - Mullerian Anomalies
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency (POI)
- Fallopian Tube Blockage or Scar Tissue - Tubal Disease
- Unexplained Infertility
We aim at providing high-quality care for patients with the highest level of healthcare through qualified doctors working in a safe and comfortable atmosphere for both mother and baby; hence we designed a quality health programs such as:
- Antenatal follow-up program
- Cervical screening program
- Breast cancer program
- Breastfeeding program
- Family planning program
- Pre-pregnancy counselling
Subspecialities of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics offered at Al-Salam Hospital include:
- Assisted reproduction in a highly equipped center
- High risk pregnancy clinic
- Assisted reconstructive pelvic surgeries
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries and Outpatient clinics covered by a senior consultant.